Position:Senior Research Associate
- Digital Signal Processing
- Radio Occultation Experiments
- Observational Radio Astronomy
- Particle Physics
- B.S., Union College
- Ph. D., University of California, Berkeley
Specific Research Interests
- matched filter signal processing
- digital signal processors
- radio astronomy with Stanford's Big Dish
- planetary radio occultation experiments
- particle storage ring dynamics
- At Stanford since 1981
- Member, IEEE, APS, and AAS.
- Author of 20 scientific and technical papers.